Composer: Giuseppe Verdi
Performer: Elena Moșuc – soprano, Academic Choir Ivan Goran Kovacic
Orchestra: Zagreb Philharmonic
Conductor: Ivo Lipanovic
Number of Discs: 1 CD
Format: FLAC (tracks)
Bit Depth: 24bit / 48kHz
Number of channels: 2.0
Label: Solo Musica
Size: 739.6 MB
Scan: yes (PDF)
Elena Moșuc / Verdi Heroines
01. Don Carlo: Non pianger, mia compagna
02. I due Foscari: No, mi lasciate…
03. I due Foscari: Tu al cui sguardo onnipossente
04. I due Foscari: La clemenza? O patrizi! Il voleste
05. Il trovatore: Timor di me?
06. Il trovatore: D’amor sull’ali rosee vanne
07. Il trovatore: Miserere d’un’alma già vicina
08. Il trovatore: Tu vedrai che amore in terra
09. I vespri siciliani: Merce, dilette amiche
10. Aroldo: Oh, cielo! Ove son io?
11. Aroldo: Ah, dagli scanni
12. Aroldo: Ah, dal sen di quella Tomba
13. Attila: Santo di patria indefinito amor
14. Attila: Fammi ridar la spada – Da te questo or m’è concesso
15. Macbeth: Trionfai!
16. La traviata: È strano! è strano!
17. La traviata: Ah, fors e lui
18. La traviata: Follie! Follie!
19. La traviata: Sempre libera
20. La traviata: Teneste la promessa
21. La traviata: Addio, del passato
22. Messa da Requiem: Libera me. Libera me, Domine
23. Messa da Requiem: Requiem. Requiem aeternam
24. Messa da Requiem: Libera me. Domine, de morte aeterna
This album features opera arias by Verdi recorded by the Zagreb Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Ivo Lipanovic, and Romanian-Swiss soprano Elena Mosu. Mosu studied at the Conservatory George Enescu in Iasi and won several international competitions before graduating, including the international music competition organised by the German Broadcasting Network ARD. In 2017 she was nominated for the international prestigious OSCAR DELLA LIRICA. Since the beginning of her career, Elena Mosuc maintained a strong connection to the Zurich Opera House, from where she launched her international career. Frequent guest appearances have led her to some of the most famous opera houses and festivals all over the world (e.g. the opera houses of Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Hamburg, Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, Paris, London, Helsinki, Rome, Venice, Verona, as well as the Metropolitan Opera in New York).
Over the course of her career, Elena Mosuc has established herself as one of the most versatile and expressive sopranos of our time. In addition to her opera performances, she also likes to lend her talent to other projects that spark her interest. In recent years she discovered among others Fado and Musical and has given various concerts (Operfado). She also feels passionate about film music, which led to her involvement in the new album L’amore è poesia